Florida State Licensed Chiropractor needed in an established Medically Integrated Practice. Our team currently seeks an associate chiropractor for an immediate opening in one of our three locations in South Florida.
Candidate must be a team player and work with coordination of care between Chiropractic and Orthopedic services. A well-suited candidate for this position must have an active license in good standing with the State Board, a strong chiropractic philosophy with excellent communication skills.
Our team is dedicated to providing the public the best in alternative medicine. This includes decompression and corrective chiropractic care, functional medicine, and nutritional support.
Job Type: Full-time
• Chiropractor: 1 year or motivated new graduates will be considered
• Professional, friendly, and patient focused.
• Knowledge of all aspects of Holistic practices and Quality of Life intervention and maintenance.
• Strong background in Nutrition.
• Will consider strong, outgoing, patient centric, new graduates.
• Bilingual a plus, but not required.
• Some knowledge of insurance, billing, and medical practice and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit CV, a list of 3 professional references and be able to provide copies of licensure.
NO PHONE CALLS